Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The AWESOMENESS of Transitioning into Authorhood

Finally realizing what the heck it is that you could do for the rest of your life without your mind is awesome. For me, my journey into authoring (and writing in general) has brought me to some interesting (and exciting) discoveries about my new chosen career (which will be a career, I promise...I just have to start making some money doing it...getting there...argh...).

Ah yes, writing...


My favorite thing about transitioning into authorhood?

That this...



...most recently the Kate Daniels series, the Jane Jameson series, and the Elemental Assassin series...

...counts as research. Reading, whether it's a paperback in my hand, or my kindle, or my ipod playing my latest download from audible...it all counts as RESEARCH. How cool is that?!?

It makes me feel like this...


...all day long. Love it.

P.S. If you don't have audible, you should get it. For reals. Life changer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment