Thursday, December 12, 2013

Don't arrest me! I'm only looking up _____ because I'm an author, I swear!

So, today I was searching for some detailed (aka gross) information about the stages the body goes through after death for Carlos's novella (The Ending: Beginnings, vol 1), when I realized this...
...if there's a government agency that tracks my Google searches, its agents must think I'm a deranged psychopath...
 ...which probably isn't the greatest thing for a government agency to think about a person. But it got me thinking...what are the most disturbing things I've searched for in the process of writing The Ending Series? And then I started think that such a list might be a fun/creepy thing to share with you all. Hehe. So, here goes...

Lindsey's Most Disturbing Google Searches:

  • stages of death
  • best way to burn down a building
  • can CPR revive a person who has been strangled to death
  • burning human flesh smells like
  • decaying human body smells like
  • what does it feel like to be electrocuted

Now that I'm about to hit the "publish" button, I'm realizing that this post may have been better suited to Halloween-time rather than the happy, glittering holidays, but...oh well. :)

Happy holidays, and as always, HAPPY READING!

3 comments: