Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Made my day...

I'm a little OCD about a lot of things. One of those things is reviews. I have a routine every morning where I check reviews of all of my books across all platforms, and it's both exhilarating and terrifying. And when I see that there is a new review, this is what goes through my head:
Please don't be a 1-star. Please don't be a 1-star. Please don't be a 1-star. Also, please don't be a 2-star. Please don't be a 1-star or a 2-star...
Today, I was gifted with the 18th review of Echo Prophecy on Amazon. I felt the panic. I scanned the review numbers. It was a 5-star. And even more than that, it made my day. Hell, it made my week. Why? Here's why, and I quote:
"I don't think that Lindsey can write a bad book. This one was excellent just like the others."
Wow. Just, wow. I'm flattered. I'm honored. I'm ecstatic.

This is why I do what I do. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! that is amazing news and I'm sure a 5 star review would any authors month <3

    I cannot wait for the next book in the Echo Trilogy :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well on its way. :)

      Though its title still eludes me...

      Delete