Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Surreal Author Moment

Um, yeah...so my novella, The Ending Beginnings: Carlos, is being featured by Wattpad. But that's not the surreal part.

Kim Harrison's story, Trouble on Reserve, is on the same page!

KH is one of my all time favorite authors (check out her Hollows series if you haven't already). I'm practically a Kim Harrison fangirl. And my little novella about a boy trying to survive the end of the world is on the same Wattpad featured story page as Kim freaking Harrison's story! What? WHAT?


I mean...WHAT?

Must go pass out now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! Congrats on being featured with an author you're such a huge fan of! Really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's definitely something that makes me blink a few times while I process that it's real. So cool! :D

      Delete