Monday, March 31, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo...and so it beginneth...

I just made the spur-of-the-moment decision to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo for the month of April. For those of you who are unfamiliar with all things NaNo, Camp NaNoWriMo is simply an extension of the wildly popular NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), which takes place every November and is responsible for many an aspiring author actually finishing writing a book. April is not November...hence Camp NaNoWriMo.

The plan is to finish up Out Of The Ashes, the epic third volume of The Ending Series, by mid-month. That means I've got to bang out 50k words in a couple of weeks. Luckily, LP and I have an at-home writing retreat coming up, so it should be easily doable.

Anywho, I typed up this silly little bio as part of my "camper" profile and thought it would be fun to post here. :)
I'm your average indie sf/f/r author - an introvert, a moderate recluse, a cat lady, a vivid dreamer, a vivid DAY-dreamer, a little bit boring, a little bit fun, and a whole lot of crazy. :D Also, I love tea. And chocolate. And cheese. And wine. And my husband...
That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! So that's what all of those NaNo emails are about that I've been deleting instead of reading, eh? Good to know! Can't wait for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete