Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm a RONE Award nominee...or, rather, Echo Prophecy is!

So...I just received this sparkly little email that said:
Congratulations! Your book is a nominee for the 2014 RONÉ Awards and is now entering the public voting round of the judging process. Each week for the next six weeks the list of nominees in the various genres will be posted for readers to vote for their favorites.
The winner of the RONE Awards is dubbed the “Best Indie or Small Published book of 2013.” Honestly, I'm just honored that Echo Prophecy is nominated! It's so exciting and flattering and all sorts of other things I can't think of right now!

Oh! And being nominated comes with this shiny little bit of bling, too:


OK, back to book 2...which still doesn't have a title, but I think it will soon!

2 comments: