Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ECHO PROPHECY got a makeover!

I've been thinking about giving the Echo Trilogy a little redesign for a while now, and as I'm getting closer to the two (TWO!!!) releases in the series over the next few months, I decided I'd lollygagged enough and it was time to get my butt in gear.

It's not that I don't like Echo Prophecy's old cover - I love it, in fact. It was just that it didn't really represent the story as much as I would've liked. Echo Prophecy is about so much more than ancient Egypt - it's a love story filled with mystical powers and mythological people, and I wanted the cover to reflect that. Plus, it's as much about life in Seattle as it is about uncovering Egyptian mysteries, so I included a little shout-out to my hometown on the bottom. :)

Alright, enough blabbing...here's the new cover...



Shiny...

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey, this looks awesome!! (Although, not gonna lie, I'm glad I snagged the first cover too when I did -- it's like now I own an exclusive piece of history!) I love the title letting, too. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete