Sunday, June 29, 2014

This is why I love my my readers SO MUCH... (...and Resonance is FREE!)

So...Resonance (Echo Trilogy, #1.5) came out a week ago, and the reviews you guys have been posting are blowing my mind. I love them all! Thank you so much!!!

Side note - Resonance is FREE right now! 
It'll be free until Thrusday, July 3, so make sure you snag a copy.

I wanted to share some of my favorite bits from the reviews, and you should totally follow the links back to the reviewers' blogs and share the love...and possibly find some other great books to read! :)

Alright, here are my favorite review snippets so far...

Lindsey Pogue:
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. It has everything I enjoy reading in a story--a well thought out plot, intrigue, brooding characters, a strong female personality, and intricate world-building with equal parts research and imagination that I can only envy.

Diane's Book Blog:
Resonance is a cleaver and well done novella that made me anxious for the release of Echo Queen (Echo Trilogy, #2). I enjoy the couple’s relationship and cannot wait to continue their story.

Emily's Reviews:
This novella is interesting, has action, and brings us back into the world of living Egyptian gods. Fun, excitement and danger...good tease.

Jeanie Zelos Book Reviews:
It is brief...but really enjoyable and a way to bring my thinking back into the very different world Lindsey has created.

And this little bit is technically about Echo Prophecy, but I just couldn't help myself...
It’s been a while since I reviewed book one, and I’ve read hundreds of books since. Nevertheless, once I’d read my review to refresh my memory I soon remembered the story – its one that so unusual with the world setting, the marrying of Egyptian mythology to a sort of time travel adventure set in modern times.

Reality's A Bore:
I pretty much adore this entire AMAZING review, but here are a few of my favorite snippets...
For everyone else who loved Echo Prophecy and is eagerly awaiting the next installment, this is going to tide you over for a little while. A very little while.....oh who am I kidding?! It'll tide you over for like 5 seconds before it re-ignites your excitement and impatience for the second novel!

And this...
I still love Lex, I mean I can just really relate to her and she's such a realistic character you can connect with...I love how as soon as Marcus says something flirty or a bit ,wink wink, to her, she's goes from being all sassy to all flustered, it's adorable, and to be honest probably a reaction a lot of people would have. It's endearing and it makes you like her even more.

And this...
Marcus and Lex continue to have an interesting relationship with many different sides. I love how Lex stands up to Marcus and isn't afraid to call him on his bullshit, she's not a wilting flower or totally controlled by him...I just really love the fact we have a strong female lead, something you can never get enough of! And I love the dynamic between Lex and Marcus and watching as it progresses and changes.

And this...
With Resonance, not only do we get to check in on Lex and Marcus and find out a bit more about them, but we really get to see more of the world Lindsey has created, more specifically, we get a better understanding of how the world works. We find out in Resonance just what is possible in this new world, and the depth of what Lex is capable of, and it's got so many interesting possibilities it's made me more excited for book two!

And this is the last one, I swear!...
I just can't get enough of Egyptian mythology/Gods and time travel. I need more! This series continues to be mind blowingly unique with a wealth of rich mythology, that clearly hasn't all been explored. The possibilities for the next two books in the trilogy are endless and intriguing!


Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! Feedback like this is what keeps me going. :)  All of you are so wonderful, and you just plain-old make me smile. I'm well and thoroughly blushing. :D

Oh, and one final reminder - Resonance is FREE now until Thursday (7/3). Happy reading, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment