I am so insanely excited to FINALLY be able to share this!!!
One of my books will be included in the incredible Magic & Mayhem box set with 20 other fantastically fantastic fantasy novels by NY Times, USA Today, and internationally bestselling indie authors. The box set is available for preorder now (for only $0.99!) and will be released on August 2nd.
Here's the description:
Get ready to be swept off into lands filled with magic, mystery, action, adventure and even romance with these 21 full-length fantasy novels! With over one-million words packed with witches, dragons, pirates, shape shifters, mercenaries, gods and more, these stories will introduce you to some of the most memorable characters and exotic worlds that exist in fantasy today. 22 NY Times, USA Today and International Bestselling authors have banded together to bring you this incredible boxed set, but it’s only available for a limited time! For only $0.99, you’re paying a penny per sixty minutes of spellbinding fiction — a bargain that can’t be beat, especially if you consider that buying each of the books included separately would cost you over $50. Grab this collection today before it’s gone for good!
So who wouldn't like this set? There's always someone who doesn't like something, and if you're on the fence about this set, I'll try to warn you off right now.
- If you don't like kick ass men and women who stake vampires, pummel werewolves, shoot zombies, and tangle with gods all while maintaining their snarky senses of humor, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like books that will bring you into a world full of fantasy, magic, and mayhem, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like books with hundreds of four and five star reviews, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't like paying $0.99 for 21 full-length novels, this boxed set isn't for you.
- If you don't want to read books that will pull you in and not let you go until you've read all their sequels, this boxed set isn't for you.
The Magic & Mayhem box set won't be $0.99 forever, so if this sounds like your cup of tea (and honestly, if you're reading this because you like my books, then the I think we both already know the answer to that is "YEAH!"), snag a copy for yourself. And your best friend. And maybe for your mom, because Mother's Day is just around the corner...